Welcome to the eighth issue of HLB Mann Judd Sydney’s Personal Wealth Adviser publication.
Personal Wealth Adviser provides insights into what you should be doing today to help secure the future for you and your family.
This issue includes articles on:
- Investors feel negative gearing pain as rate rises bite
- Risks to consider when nominating charities as super beneficiaries
- HECS debt changes in affect but ‘sleeping giant’ remains
- Investing when rates are expected to be higher for longer
- Rate rises reverberate through shares but property spare
Our personal wealth management team in Sydney includes specialists in debt advisory, estate planning and personal insurances as well as wealth management, superannuation and SMSFs.
Please reach out to our team if you would like to discuss your personal wealth needs.