We understand that “family” brings a dynamic set of challenges and opportunities.
Successful businesses in Australia often span a number of generations. Wealth, once created, should allow current and future generations to build financial stability for the family, long term.
How we help clients
HLB Mann Judd’s family business experts can provide objective:
- Family business succession planning
- Generational transition planning, business coaching and mentoring
- Assistance with the development and implementation of a family charter, family forums, family councils and advisory boards
- Responsive financial, accounting and business advisory support
- Operational and strategic management structuring: family versus independent management
- External advice on family issues and conflict resolution processes.
- May work in the business
- May not work in the business
- May have previously worked in the business
- May be owned by one or several members of the same family
- May be owned by others outside of the family unit