Lindzi is an experienced wealth adviser with a passion for helping clients live stronger financial lives.
During her 13 years with HLB Mann Judd, Lindzi has assisted a wide range of private clients build and protect their wealth, giving them the choice and flexibility to live on their own terms.
Lindzi has a significant level of experience in wealth accumulation, superannuation and retirement planning and investment advice.
She is a dedicated and client-focused practitioner who is well regarded for her professional and supportive approach to client engagements.
Lindzi enjoys sharing her wealth management knowledge by contributing to financial publications and presenting at business forums.
In recognition of her work to encourage women business owners to set strong financial habits early to become independently wealthy of their business Lindzi was nominated as a finalist in the 2017 Women in Finance Awards Innovator of the Year.
Areas of expertise
- Wealth management
- Wealth accumulation strategies
- Superannuation & retirement planning
- Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs)
- Investment advice
- Inter-generational wealth advice
- Personal tax planning
- Estate planning
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Member, Financial Planning Association of Australia (AFP)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand