Are you seeking a professional assessment of the value or your business or company?
A well-prepared, balanced and independent valuation presents a complete picture of a business’ value.
How we help clients
HLB Mann Judd’s professionals have delivered valuation opinions of businesses and assets across a broad range of industries including:
- Valuation for taxation purposes, including entering the tax consolidation regime, capital gains tax and stamp duty
- Valuations for Financial Reporting purposes
- Preparation of independent expert’s reports
- Independent valuation for merger, acquisitions, disposals and pre-bid support
- Valuation for dispute resolution and expert determination
- Purchase price allocation
- Valuation for pre-lending review process
- Valuations of intangible assets
- Executive options and employee share plans
- Impairment testing reviews
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
Our specialist team, will quickly understand your operations, the key value drivers, competitive positioning and financial performance of the business to assist with your valuation requirements. Our valuations are compliant with relevant laws, regulations and professional standards.
Our business valuations approach
We consider the following:
Considerations for seeking a global perspective
Our team also guides companies with global interests through our association with the HLB International network in over 156 countries around the world. We have access to the latest market reports, brokers’ reports and financial information on comparable companies around the world.