We have first-hand knowledge of the challenges freight forwarding and custom broking businesses face on a day-to-day basis.
HLB Mann Judd has a significant number of clients across Australia and internationally, ranging from large multinational businesses through to small family businesses. Our breadth of experience and industry knowledge ensures we are able to understand and advise on the financial and operational drivers of the sector.
How we help clients
Some of the operational, accounting and taxation-related growth solutions we provide include:
Audit & assurance services
- Ongoing statutory audit
- Process improvement control review
- Special reviews
- Fraud prevention strategies
- Internal audit services
Tax consulting services
- Income and indirect tax compliance including the deferred GST method
- Corporate structuring
- Tax advice and implementation including assistance with international tax issues
- Tax risk management
- R&D Tax Incentive credits
- Year-end tax planning
Business & corporate advisory services
- Reporting and forecasting
- Performance analysis
- Executive and management support
- Succession planning
- Lending and finance function reviews
- ASIC compliance
- Board reporting, advice and guidance
- Setting up a business in Australia and advice on appropriate structuring
The HLB Sydney team recently spoke with Import/Export TV following the release of their recent benchmarking report produced in conjunction with the International Forwarders and Customs Brokers Association of Australia.
2022 Freight Forwarding and Customs Broking Benchmarking Report
HLB Mann Judd Sydney has launched its 2022 Freight Forwarding and Customs Broking Benchmarking Report. The report looks at the disruption the sector has faced in the last two years and what businesses can be doing to future-proof themselves in these uncertain times.