Prue works with high net wealth individuals on investment portfolio strategies, wealth accumulation, tax structuring and cashflow strategies. This includes investment strategies in portfolio construction such as asset allocation and ethical investing, superannuation and retirement planning as well as the intricacies of self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) and considerations in planning for and dealing with estates.
Prue has experience working with a wide range of individuals. From the wealth building stage, through to pre-retirement and retiree-life stage, and then estate administration.
She particularly enjoys getting to know her clients and dealing with their family wealth aspects and the tax structuring that this encompasses. She gets satisfaction from helping clients define their financial objectives and developing strategies to enable them to achieve these objectives.
In addition to her dedication to work and career, Prue has travelled the world extensively including a semester of study in the UK, volunteer work in the Maldives as an English teacher’s aide, and an educational microfinance field trip in Vietnam.
Areas of expertise
- Wealth accumulation and management
- Retirement and pension
- Self-managed super funds (SMSFs)
- Shares and investments
- Cashflow and income
- Personal tax considerations
- Estate planning considerations
Qualifications & memberships
- Master of Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (with Distinction) - University of Technology Sydney