After working for more than 6 years as an auditor in the French HLB office, Victor wanted to make a new turn in his career by moving in Australia in 2017 and joining HLB Mann Judd.
Victor is specialised in auditing complex international groups with high volume of transactions by using digital analytics in the auditing process.
Passionate about technology and innovation, Victor has developed automated procedures and data analytics tools to help auditors better understand and analyse clients’ data. The goal is to facilitate the audit process for our clients, better respond to their risks and provide high quality reporting and key insights to them.
His areas of expertise included: management of audit teams in an international environment, audits of clients’ business processes and policies, information technology audit, delivering high quality audit reporting.
Victor is innovative, has strong analytical skills and is regarded for being professional and responsive in his approach to deliver high quality and added value insights to his clients.
Areas of expertise
- Australian Accounting Standards
- Audit of ASX-listed entities
- Audit of international groups
- IFRS, French GAAP, German GAAP
- Use of data analytics
- Value-added audit
Qualifications & memberships
- Member of FACCI (French-Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Diplôme d’Expertise Comptable (French Chartered Accountant)
- Master’s Degree in Finance and Audit