Peter possesses almost 30 years’ experience in the taxation, superannuation, investment and wealth management fields.
Peter joined HLB Mann Judd Perth in 1997 and became a Partner within the firm in 1999 after achieving Partner status at a Victorian Accounting/Stockbroking firm at the age of 25. He now has over 30 years’ experience in the areas of wealth management, investment, superannuation, and taxation.
As head of the Wealth division and an authorised representative of Paragem, Peter combines his expert knowledge and solutions-oriented approach to assist a wide range of small to medium enterprises and individuals with matters concerning their estate and financial planning, succession planning, transition to retirement, business and personal insurance, wealth accumulation, salary packaging and taxation relating to these areas.
Working closely with individuals and business operators, Peter helps clients attain their personal and financial objectives, and is recognised as a leading practitioner in the wealth management space - he has a deep understanding of the issues most relevant to individuals seeking to build and protect their wealth.
Additionally, Peter has successfully completed the ACS Accredited Aged Care Professional Program which allows him to create solutions around accessing and funding the aged care that best meets clients’ needs. Peter often presents informational seminars on key financial issues and wealth management strategies and also regularly contributes articles to HLB Mann Judd and industry-wide publications.
Areas of expertise
- Tax Consultancy and Compliance
- Financial Planning
- Business Services
- Estate and Succession Planning
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, University of Ballarat
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning, Securities Institute of Australia
- Completed accreditation program, Securities and Derivatives Industry Association
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member, CPA Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, The Tax Institute
- Member, Self-Managed Super Fund Professionals’ Association of Australia
- Completed the ACS Accredited Aged Care Professional program