Peter is a director of HLB Chessboard, offering specialist corporate finance advice to public and private businesses.
Peter has extensive advisory experience in capital markets, capital raising and private equity, and has built strong relationships with large brokerage firms and has developed managed funds.
He regularly acts as lead adviser to boards on merger and acquisition transactions, and provides strategic advice designed to maximise shareholder value.
Peter's clients vary from large private companies, to ASX-listed organisations and growth businesses. They hail from a broad range of industries including manufacturing, IT, agribusiness and health services.
Areas of expertise
- Acquisitions and Divestments
- Capital Raisings
- ASX Listing
- Debt Raisings
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Reviews
- Project Management and Strategic Consulting
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certificate of Public Practice, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chairman of the Development Board at The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute