Marcus Polovineo is an experienced taxation practitioner, having joined HLB Mann Judd in 2011 as a Cadet specialising in corporate tax consulting.
Through broad client exposure Marcus has established extensive tax and commercial knowledge and prides himself in taking a practical, client-based approach to all tasks. This includes expertise in:
- Australian corporate tax compliance and advice, including assisting businesses with complex tax matters such income recognition, transactions and tax consolidation
- funds management and investment entity tax issues, including assisting with distribution analysis and calculations as well third-party reporting and other tax compliance obligations
- advice and compliance with the Australian Research & Development Tax Incentive
- Advice and compliance in relation to remuneration of employees through Employee Share Schemes & the establishment and operation of Employee Share Trusts.
In 2019, Marcus was a winner of the Specialist Consultant award at the Accountant’s Daily ‘30 under 30’ awards. He was also a finalist in the tax compliance category.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate tax consulting and compliance
- Employee Share Schemes
- Funds management and private equity
- International and cross-border taxation
- Research & Development Tax Incentive
- Tax consolidation
- Tax / Transaction Due Diligence
- Transactions and business restructuring
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business
- Affiliate, Tax Institute of Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand