Donna is a Director in the Sydney firm specialising in corporate and international tax. She has over 15 years’ experience in tax advisory, tax compliance and tax disputes.
Donna works with a wide variety of clients from multinationals and large Australian corporations through to private companies, family offices and high wealth individuals.
A former Director at the Australian Taxation Office, she was responsible for compliance teams and providing technical leadership and advice, acting on all forms of ATO activity from audits and risk reviews through to settlements.
Donna has a passion for understanding a client’s commercial objectives to find a practical solution to their taxation obligations.
Areas of expertise
- International Tax – Corporate,
- International Business Services
- Mining, Energy & Resources
- Property & Construction
- Transport & Logistics
- Technology & Telecoms
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Economics - University of New South Wales
- Master of Professional Accounting - University of New South Wales
- Chartered Tax Advisor - Tax Institute of Australia,
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand