Charles Larosa is an experienced practitioner and has positioned himself as a business advisory specialist with in-depth knowledge and understanding across a diverse range of businesses and industry sectors.
Charles is results driven, collaborating with his clients to develop strategies that make a difference and achieve their key business objectives. His specialist areas span a broad spectrum of accounting services from business advisory, taxation planning and compliance through to strategic and operational planning and advice.
Charles has developed a specialist industry practice in medical, legal and other professionals, including doctors, lawyers, medical specialists and veterinarians.
Areas of expertise
- Superannuation administration
- Superannuation planning
- Retirement strategies
- Taxation planning
- Financial budgeting & modelling
- Strategic and operational planning
- Business purchase reviews
- Succession planning
- Legal & other professionals (including veterinarians, architects, engineers)
- Growth entrepreneurial business
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
- Diploma in Advanced Superannuation Management, Macquarie University
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand