This role offers exposure to this important function of Human Resources Management in a professional and friendly environment.
HLB Mann Judd is a mid-tier Chartered Accounting firm located in Perth which is part of an Australasian and international association of independent accounting firms. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Award wins; we have been repeatedly recognised as ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ by our clients – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are members of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network. HLB has a presence in 157 countries and its firms are committed to the highest quality standards in financial reporting and auditing practices. Based in Perth with a staff compliment of 80 including ten partners, a opportunity has arisen for a full-time recruitment co-coordinator to join our team.
We are seeking a talented and resourceful individual, whose personality will suit the collaborative nature of our team.
In this role you will…
- Create, develop, and manage sourcing strategies to build strong talent pipelines to fill current and future roles
- Identify, proactively source, cultivate, assess, and manage high quality candidates through the full recruitment lifecycle
- Articulate and present opportunities at HLB Mann Judd and the candidate value proposition in appropriate talent markets
- Help shape and implement the recruiting strategy by leading initiatives and contributing to national projects
- Market mapping of relevant companies, sectors, and geographies, to identifying target organisations, networks, and talent pools
- Manage candidates effectively through the offer process with a focus on candidate experience
- Assist in the management of programs for the recruitment of general and administrative staff including vacation, cadet, and graduate employment
- Provide regular stakeholder reporting on activity, pipeline, and mobilisation forecasts
- are working in recruitment in an internal or external capacity.
- will bring a mix of creditability along with energy and enthusiasm to the team.
- have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- will work closely with hiring managers to understand their business and hiring needs.
- are adept at managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle, not afraid to roll your sleeves up.
- bring an innovative approach to sourcing talent.
This is an outstanding position that is sure to challenge and excite. A great opportunity to get into the HR space.
We offer a competitive salary and professional development opportunities, a friendly and supportive environment.
To apply please submit a cover letter with your resume by clicking on the link provided below. Applications that do not include a covering letter will not be considered.