Who we are
HLB Mann Judd is a leading award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm. We deliver a wide range of advisory and business services in addition to audit, accounting, and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
We are a proud member of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Through the power of 38,732 professionals across 157 countries, we combine local expertise and global capabilities to serve client needs. We are part of the Australasian Association of firms with representation throughout Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. HLB has a history of innovation, collaboration and is dedicated to helping clients grow across borders.
We were named Finalist for the Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm ($100m-$200m revenue) category at the 2023 Client Choice Awards. HLB Mann Judd has a long track record of successes at the awards since 2012 – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
A little about the opportunity
The Brisbane office is looking for a talented professional to join our high performing Advisory and Business Services Division. Our Advisory and Business Services division will give the successful candidate the opportunity to experience and progress through various career pathways including complex tax advisory, business consulting, outsourced finance functions or general accounting and tax services for a portfolio of clients
We are looking for a Senior Business Services Accountant to be responsible for:
- Managing client relationships and ensuring ATO and client deadlines are met
- Development of junior staff members
- Preparation of tax returns, financial statements and financial activity statements
- Prepared client correspondence and letters of advice;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to obtain information
- Confidently liaise with clients and answered queries;
- Strong attention to detail and are committed to meeting deadlines;
- Critical thinking and solutions-focus;
- Being a team player thriving in a collaborative environment;
- A professional attitude and a passion for accounting;
- Eligible Australian work rights.
Skills that would make you successful in this role:
- Experience with using accounting systems
- Experience with tax return work
- An in-depth knowledge of Australian taxation laws and an understanding of the importance of working within the regulatory framework
- Comfortable in trialling new software as required
- Strong attention to detail.
- Polished presentation and superior communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organisational and follow-through skills.
- CA/CPA Completion
Get in touch
If this role interests you please reach out to Chad Molenaar for a confidential discussion via email@example.com