- Join an award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm
- Young and dynamic team
- Clear career path with work life balance
Together we make it happen.
HLB Mann Judd is an award winning leading chartered advisory and accounting firm. We deliver a wide range of advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
As a proud member of the HLB International network we offer flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship, and collaboration and is dedicated to helping clients grow across borders.
Our Melbourne office is made up of 125 staff and 16 partners and we are looking for an experienced and talented Internal Audit Consultant to join our high performing Risk, Assurance and Consulting team (RAC).
Our Risk, Assurance and Consulting team is seeking an Internal Audit/Risk Consultant who is committed to professional growth. With the confidence and autonomy to interact with a variety of clients, you’ll be a trusted adviser who will have the opportunity to work with Australian businesses, not-for-profit and government organisations by creating value and improving the way they work.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks and work productively as part of a team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Minimum of 2 years, however, the more the better, of Internal Audit/Risk experience and ability to conduct operational reviews, financial systems reviews, and compliance reviews
- Bachelor of Accounting / Business / Commerce / Management
- Working toward a post-graduation qualification in CA/CPA/CIA, or possess one already
- Experience working in a professional services/industry and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to manage client facing roles and deliver high quality work
- Attention to detail and committed to meeting deadlines
- Works well as part of a small team and is prepared to contribute wherever required
- Report writing – can articulate observations/findings into detailed reports
- A problem solver with an enquiring mind and can think outside the box
- Experienced in performing reviews independently with oversight from management
- A current driver’s license and a motor vehicle as you may be required to work at client premises is handy, but not mandatory
- Willing to travel to regional Victoria on occasion to complete short engagements.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Global Secondment program opportunities
- Workplace flexibility promoting work / life balance
- Active & fun social committee
- State of the art end of trip facilities
- Employee assistance program to support mental health and wellbeing
- Financial support for professional development & memberships
- Opportunities to collaborate closely with Partners and Directors to gain exposure to diverse aspects of Financial Audit.
- Paid Parental Leave
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and thrive in a challenging yet rewarding environment, apply now to be a vital part of our Audit and Assurance team.
Alternatively, you can forward your CV to our HR Co-ordinator at email@example.com.
Please note the successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Police Check and other as part of our reference checking process.
At HLB Mann Judd, the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. Every successful team is made up of a unique set of individuals. We are seeking candidates who are ready to bring their point of difference to Team HLB. If you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments made during the recruitment process, please contact the HR team at 03 9606 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.