- Young and dynamic team
- Clear career path with genuine work life balance
- Flexibility to work from home and in the office
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. Since 2012, our clients have repeatedly voted us ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Our Audit & Assurance Division offers an excellent opportunity for an Audit Senior with 2 – 4 years’ experience.
We are seeking an individual who is committed to professional growth, is undertaking the CA program (if not already qualified), and who has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of client files. A solid foundation of audit experience gained in a small, medium or large audit practice will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills.
Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
Does this sound like you?
- A minimum of 2 years Audit experience
- Progress toward or completion of CA/CPA qualification;
- Proficiency in Audit – technically sound and appropriate to level of experience;
- Ability to work on a breadth of engagements of various size and complexity;
- Some review experience of graduate workpapers;
- A critical thinker with a curious mind and professional scepticism
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with stakeholders and clients at all levels;
- Accountability for your tasks and those of your team;
- Competent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Time and priority management;
- A commitment to quality and client service.
Who we are:
- HLB Mann Judd Adelaide is a 11 partner firm.
- We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies.
- We are member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms that provides professional services in 157 countries throughout 1,030 office locations worldwide.
- In 2021 we were awarded “Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm” and “Best Professional Services Firm” in our revenue category at the Client Choice Awards.
- Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Have the right support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, CA master class, access to a mentor and generous study leave (HLB is RTE – no need for CA log books).
- Work in a small team environment – you are more than a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process, we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to email@example.com.
Please note that preferred candidates will be required to undergo a Police Check.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.