HLB Mann Judd is an award winning leading chartered advisory and accounting firm. We deliver a wide range of advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
As a proud member of the HLB International network we offer flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship, and collaboration and is dedicated to helping clients grow across borders.
Our Melbourne office is made up of 125 staff and 16 partners and we are looking for an experienced and talented Audit Assistant Manager to join our high performing Risk, Assurance and Consulting team (RAC).
What does HLB Offer?
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Global Secondment program opportunities
- Workplace flexibility promoting work / life balance
- Active & fun social committee
- State of the art end of trip facilities
- Employee assistance program to support mental health and wellbeing
- Financial support for professional development & memberships
- Opportunities to collaborate closely with Partners and Directors to gain exposure to diverse aspects of Financial Audit.
- Paid Parental Leave
What we need you to bring
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Internal Audit/Risk experience and ability to conduct operational reviews, financial systems reviews, and compliance reviews
- Bachelor of Accounting / Business / Commerce / Management
- Working toward a post-graduation qualification in CA/CPA/CIA, or possess one already
- Experience working in a professional services practice /industry and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish robust relationships internally and externally.
- Dedication to client service and support
- Confidence to take ownership of tasks and contribute effectively within a cohesive team.
- The drive to elevate your career professionally in our challenging and rewarding environment.
- Manage RAC clients and conduct special reviews
- Oversee assignment planning, resource allocation, progress monitoring
- Ensure quality control of work performed by the assignment team
- Conduct more complex and larger Risk and Consulting audit reviews for key clients
- Optimize time management, ensuring effective supervision of client, project, people, and risk management
- Implement agreed-upon quality assurance procedures
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of the external commercial environment, the professional market, and changes in the RAC methodology and/or focus
- Foster a collaborative team environment aligned with the firm’s culture and values.
- Mentor, coach, and assist in the development of junior team members.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and thrive in a challenging yet rewarding environment, apply now to be a vital part of our Audit and Assurance team.
Alternatively, you can forward your CV to our HR Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Police Check as part of our reference checking process.
At HLB Mann Judd, the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. Every successful team is made up of a unique set of individuals. We are seeking candidates who are ready to bring their point of difference to Team HLB. If you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments made during the recruitment process, please contact the HR team at 03 9606 3888 or email@example.com.