Greg is the managing partner at HLB Mann Judd Insolvency WA. He has over 14 years of corporate and personal insolvency experience. Greg primarily specialises in voluntary administrations, creditors’ voluntary liquidations and bankruptcies. Greg is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and a Professional Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association.
Greg oversees the daily operations of the many insolvency appointments managed by the team and looks after the operations of the practice.
Areas of expertise
- Building and construction
- Hospitality (hotels, restaurants, bakeries)
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Retail and wholesale
Qualifications & memberships
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Professional Member, Australia Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association