Caine is a Chartered Accountant with more than 25 years of experience working with groups including sole traders, SMEs and large corporate entities. His experience includes time spent working in Australia, Europe and the United Kingdom in professional practice and as Chief Financial Officer in business.
A safe pair of hands who is passionate and committed to his clients, Caine is often the first person called by his clients for advice generally and when a business critical decision needs to be made.
Caine has worked with business and family groups in the medical, manufacturing, construction and home building, earthmoving, retail, legal, information technology industries amongst others.
Areas of expertise
- Business Advisory
- Structuring and Restructuring
- Asset Protection
- Performance Improvement and Turnaround
- Advisory Boards
- Family Office
- Cash Flow and Working Capital Management
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Business, Griffith University
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Taxation Institute of Australia