Brian is a consultant at HLB Mann Judd Insolvency WA. Brian has specialised in insolvency and reconstruction involving all types of administrations in a wide range of industries for more than 40 years.
He has a wealth of knowledge regarding business recovery and insolvency, and remains heavily involved in various appointments in an advisory role.
Brian is a past Chairman of the Western Australian Division of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia (West Australian Division) and has been a past State Chairman and National Board member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
He was the inaugural National Chairman of CPA Australia’s Centre of Excellence on Insolvency and Reconstruction.
Areas of expertise
- Business Recovery and Insolvency
Qualifications & memberships
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, CPA Australia
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (FCIS)
- Retired, Registered Company Liquidator
- Retired, Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy