- Immediate and flexible start date
- Award-winning team: Voted Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm at the 2022, 2021 & 2020 Client Choice Awards
- Work life balance, work from home options and flexible hours
- Join a fast growing, diverse, fun and supportive close knit team in an award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm
- The opportunity is arising due to significant growth and to support the continued professional development of existing team members
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-tier advisory and accounting firm. We recognise our people are our strongest asset. Join a close-knit team of over 100 staff in Melbourne as well as benefit from HLB’s international network with offices in 157 countries worldwide.
Our Tax Consulting Division offers an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or 1st or second year accountant to join our fast growing, innovative and diverse tax consulting division.
The role will allow the successful candidate to work across a diverse range of interesting, fast growing and large client base that requires HLB Man Judd’s assistance with tax planning including across business growth, restructuring, family tax planning and international expansion.
The role will be heavily supported with a graduate training program, buddy program, on the job and formal training to ensure the successful candidate is given every chance to succeed and is felt supported at all times.
We are seeking an individual who is committed to professional growth, wants to undertake the CA program, enjoys working in a team environment and who has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of client files.
Click here to find out more about a day in the life a Tax Graduate.
- Recent tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, or Law and a solid, consistent academic record
- Strong desire for professional development
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others – peers and clients
- Professionalism with a passion for tax
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Exposure to subject matter experts, managers and partners who will guide your career
- Support to become a Chartered Accountant, including mentoring, workshops, generous study leave and financial support for course fees and professional membership
- A small intake of graduates, meaning more one-on-one time for your development
- Permanent employment, job security and promotion opportunities after your first 12 months
- Flexibility to work both from home and the office
- Genuine work/life balance and options to purchase additional annual leave
- Company-funded social club activities and events
- A community-focused workplace culture with regular fundraisers
Join HLB Mann Judd and be part of an award-winning team. Click “Apply” and upload a copy of your resume, your academic transcripts and a cover letter explaining:
- why you want to work with HLB Mann Judd
- why you want to become a Chartered Accountant, and
- what motivated you to pursue Tax Consulting.
For more information, contact Kristy, our HR Coordinator on 9606 3318.