Hello, we are HLB Mann Judd
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-tier-chartered accounting and financial services firm located in Perth. The firm is ranked in the top 10 accounting firms in Western Australia in the WA Business News Book of Lists. HLB Mann Judd is a locally owned and operated firm, which was established in 1985 upon the merger of three successful practices.
As a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association, which consists of nine member firms and three representative firms across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, we are truly big enough to have all the necessary experience and knowledge, and small enough to work with you on a personal basis.
The Association is a member of HLB International, the global accounting and advisory network. HLB is ranked among the top 10 largest accounting and business advisory groups worldwide, operating in 156 countries with a global combined revenue of over US$4.44 billion. This success is backed by a dedicated workforce of 40,831 staff in 1,128 offices globally.
We are searching for a talented and resourceful Talent Acquisition Specialist whose personality aligns with the collaborative nature of our team.
You will collaborate closely with the hiring Partners, the Human Resource Manager, and other staff on a variety of talent acquisition activities. Your primary responsibilities include filling vacant positions, building strong talent pipelines, and consistently engage with upcoming student and graduate accountants.
In this role you will…
- Create, develop, and manage sourcing strategies to build strong talent pipelines to fill current and future roles.
- Identify, proactively source, cultivate, assess, and manage high quality candidates through the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Articulate and present opportunities at HLB Mann Judd and the candidate value proposition in appropriate talent markets.
- Help shape and implement the recruiting strategy by leading initiatives and contributing to national projects.
- Market mapping of relevant companies, sectors, and geographies, to identifying target organisations, networks, and talent pools.
- Manage candidates effectively through the offer process with a focus on candidate experience.
- Assist in the management of programs for the recruitment of general and administrative staff including vacation, cadet and graduate employment.
- Provide regular stakeholder reporting on activity, pipeline and mobilisation forecasts.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience operating as an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Specialist, preferably within a similar industry or organisation.
- Ability to work collaboratively yet autonomously and demonstrate a self-starting attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the Firm, exercising tact and ensuring confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain and build strong relationships with staff and Partners.
- Excellent attention to detail in administration and reporting.
- Credibility and an innovative approach to talent sourcing.
What’s in it for you?
Our culture places a significant focus on training, development, and advancing careers, all while ensuring the overall well-being of our employees – both personally and professionally. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Exposure to diverse recruitments activities and involvement in general HR tasks. The role offers the freedom to make it your own, allowing for the implementation on new initiatives and strategies.
- Competitive salary package including regular pay reviews.
- Flexible working hours, including the ability to WFH, promoting work-life balance.
- On-site parking facilities, end of trip facilities and a convenient location.
- Positive, friendly and supportive team culture that values collaboration and mutual respect including working closely with other divisions across the firm.
- A comprehensive wellbeing program including access to our EAP, discounted health insurance, flu shots and health screens.
- Exciting social and team-building initiatives.
- Personalised career and training development plans to nurture your growth.
To apply please submit a cover letter with your resume by clicking on the link provided below. Applications that do not include a covering letter will not be considered.