Permanent position, attractive salary, variety of clients, direct exposure to partners, in-house training, supportive team environment, career progression and active social club.
- Generous, competitive salary
- Join an award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm
- True work life balance
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-tier advisory and accounting firm. We recognise our people are our strongest asset. Join a close-knit team of over 100 staff in Melbourne as well as benefit from HLB’s international network with offices in 157 countries worldwide.
HLB Mann Judd is looking for an accountant with Self-Managed Superannuation (SMSF) experience with 1 to 2 years experience to join our Business Advisory team. With constant changes to the superannuation landscape, here is the opportunity to progress your career and join a firm with supportive culture and outstanding training resources.
On any given day, you might analyse financial information, attend an in-house training session, prepare workpapers and financial statements, meet with a high-profile client, connect with colleagues over lunch, mentor a junior staff member or conduct an income tax return.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting and on the way to be qualified CA/CPA
- Experience liaising with client contacts, e.g ATO, financial advisers, superannuation auditors
- Good knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards and superannuation law
- Strong experience with Superannuation software’s; CLASS and/or BGL 360
- Strong relationship management skills, critical thinking and attention to detail
- The right to live and work in Australia
Click the “Apply” button and upload a cover letter, your resume, and a copy of your academic transcripts.
For more information, contact Kristy, our HR Coordinator on 9606 3318.