Due to ongoing growth of our Tax Consulting Division, we are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals for multiple roles at the Tax Consultant and Senior Tax Consultant level to join our strong and close tax team. In these exciting roles you will be dealing with complex and interesting taxation issues, working directly with the Partners and Managers. We offer great career prospects to the right candidate.
Reporting directly to the Partners and Managers, your duties will include:
- Being responsible for managing assignments, identifying and advising on tax planning opportunities and undertaking specialist technical assignments as required.
- Preparation of tax returns, including those for Australian consolidated groups.
- Liaising with senior client stakeholders, the ATO and other revenue authorities as required.
- Providing tax advice in relation to various income tax, CGT, GST, FBT, tax consolidation and international tax matters.
- Providing tax assistance to other divisions within the firm.
- Chartered Accounting or CPA qualifications (or nearly completed) are essential.
- Interest in, or progression to, Chartered Tax Adviser qualification would be looked upon favourably.
- 2-4 years’ general tax experience in either commerce or public practice.
- Display maturity when dealing with clients and staff which is consistent with the HLB Mann Judd brand.
What we offer you
Our culture places a significant focus on training, development, and advancing careers, all while ensuring the overall well-being of our employees – both personally and professionally. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Competitive salary package including regular pay reviews.
- Flexible working hours, including the ability to WFH, promoting work-life balance.
- On-site parking facilities, end of trip facilities and a convenient location.
- Exposure to a diverse range of clients across multiple industries, fostering professional growth with the opportunity to develop close relationships with key stakeholders.
- Positive, friendly and supportive team culture that values collaboration and mutual respect, including working closely with other divisions across the firm.
- A comprehensive wellbeing program including access to our EAP, discounted health insurance, flu shots and health screens.
- Exciting social and team-building initiatives.
- Personalised career and training development plans to nurture your growth including an annual training budget and support in obtaining professional qualifications e.g., CA, CTA, MTax.
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-tier chartered accounting and financial services firm located in Perth. The firm is ranked in the top 10 accounting firms in Western Australia in the WA Business News Book of Lists. HLB Mann Judd is a locally owned and operated firm, which was established in 1985 upon the merger of three successful practices.
As a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association, which consists of nine member firms and three representative firms across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, we are truly big enough to have all the necessary experience and knowledge, and small enough to work with you on a personal basis.
The Association is a member of HLB International, the global accounting and advisory network. HLB is ranked among the top 10 largest accounting and business advisory groups worldwide, operating in 157 countries with annual billings of over US$4.4 billion. This success is backed by a dedicated workforce of 40,831 staff in 1,128 offices globally.
How to Apply
If you are interested, click Apply now and complete the online application.
For more information, please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.