Hello, we are HLB Mann Judd Insolvency WA:
HLB Mann Judd Insolvency WA is an independent member firm of HLB International and the Mann Judd National Association, a worldwide and national organisation of prestigious accounting firms and business advisors. We are a specialist Insolvency practice in excess of 100 years combined West Australian insolvency experience across all industries and services.
Our practice has built a strong reputation amongst our extensive professional network by providing objective and expert advice and by always maintaining an empathetic and respectful approach. We are skilled at clearly communicating viable options and we dispel the misconceptions about insolvency. We explore various formal and informal options that are available with an emphasis on the best interests of stakeholders and our aim is to make this process as hassle-free and as straightforward as possible.
A job opening exists for an insolvency professional with over 5 years’ experience to join our vibrant and growing practice.
The role is an outstanding opportunity for you to enhance your technical skillset, assist the Partners with the management of workflow in the practice, and to develop your leadership talents.
As part of the role, you will perform the following duties:
- Assist the Partners to manage workflow on formal corporate and personal insolvency engagements.
- Take a senior, autonomous role in the management of formal engagements with involvement from start to finish across all task areas.
- Supervise staff and oversee timely and accurate completion of tasks.
- Drafting reports and correspondence to stakeholders.
- Conduct informal on-the-job training.
- Take a senior/leadership role in relation statutory investigations and compliance requirements of formal engagements.
The ideal candidate will have following attributes:
- 5+ years insolvency or related experience
- A bachelor of business degree (or similar)
- CA/CPA qualified or commenced
- ARITA Advanced Certification completed or commenced
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Reliability with a proactive and problem-solving focused mindset
- Team player and positive attitude
- Computer literate, particularly with Excel, Word, Outlook, MYOB and Xero
- A desire to grow your career with the practice
If you want to be part of a supportive, dynamic and enjoyable culture, please select “Apply” and submit your resume together with a cover letter marked for the attention of Emily Lynch.