- Join an award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm
- Access to multiple Partners & diverse client exposure
- Fast paced environment with career progression
- Competitive salary $70K – $90K package depending on experience.
Together we make it happen.
YOUR NEW TEAM
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-tier advisory and accounting network with a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. Our Melbourne firm, located in the CBD, has a strong client focus on working with SMEs, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Award wins; we have been repeatedly recognised as ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ by our clients – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are members of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network. HLB is a top 10 global accounting network and has a presence in 156 countries. Its firms are committed to the highest quality standards in financial reporting and auditing practices. HLB Mann Judd Melbourne has over 120 employees, so you’ll benefit from a close-knit environment as well as being part of a dynamic international network with access to 1,030 offices worldwide. Our firm is led by 16 partners who recognise that our people are our strongest asset.
Your new role
Our Audit and Assurance team offers an excellent opportunity for an Intermediate or Senior Auditor with at least 2 years’ experience. We are seeking an individual who is committed to professional growth, is undertaking the CA/CPA program (if not already qualified), and who has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of client engagements. A solid foundation of accounting experience will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills.
Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience performing external audits
- Progress toward or completion of CA/CPA qualification
- Proficiency in Audit – technically sound and appropriate to level of experience
- Ability to work on a breadth of engagements of various size and complexity
- A critical thinker with a curious mind and professional scepticism
- Accountability for your tasks and those of your team
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time and priority management skills
- A passion for client service.
What you’ll get in return:
- International Secondment program opportunities
- Hybrid working: a mix of time spent between home, office and client premises
- Active & fun social committee
- State of the art end of trip facilities
- Employee assistance program to support mental health and wellbeing
- Financial support for professional development & memberships
- Opportunities to collaborate closely with Partners and Directors to gain exposure to diverse aspects of Financial Audit
- On-the-job training with accessible partners and supportive managers that will guide you through your career
- Formal training aimed at accelerating your development and maximising your potential
- CA studies support including financial assistance, CA master class, access to a mentor and generous study leave
- Opportunities to work from day one with a broad range of clients
- Genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave
- Opportunities to get involved and give back to the community through fundraising and events
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and thrive in a challenging yet rewarding environment, apply now to be a vital part of our Audit and Assurance team.
Alternatively, you can forward your CV to our HR Co-ordinator at email@example.com.
Please note the successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Police Check as part of our reference checking process.
At HLB Mann Judd, the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. Every successful team is made up of a unique set of individuals. We are seeking candidates who are ready to bring their point of difference to Team HLB. If you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments made during the recruitment process, please contact the HR team at 03 9606 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that preferred candidates will be required to undergo a Police Check and VEVO check.