At HLB Mann Judd, our vision is to be the most highly regarded advisory and accounting firm through the growth of our people and of our clients. We deliver a wide range of advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting, and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
We have been repeatedly recognised as ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm (revenue $50 – 200 million)’ at the Client Choice Awards. Since 2017 our clients have scored us 9 out of 10 for exceptional client service. These awards are testament to our great people building long-standing relationships with our clients and understanding their needs.
With 180 staff and 17 Partners, our size and structure means that you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team which promotes and supports leadership, personal and professional growth.
The firm’s impressive portfolios will have you involved in a wide variety of engagements across various cross functional streams whilst still maintaining and utilising your exceptional accounting and tax capabilities. Further, our culture reflects our commitment to career development, life balance and support. Our focus is on investing in our teams to make it the most enjoyable yet, professional work environment.
To be successful within this team, you will have excellent investigative, problem-solving and highly developed analytical skillset across your 3 years (or near) professional employment, in progress or completed CA program. This will be further coupled with your exceptional communication and written capability, in order to attend to client queries in a timely and professional manner.
Working in a high-performing accounting and tax team, you will be proficient in Xero to prepare financial statements, have a thorough understanding of tax technical concepts affecting our individual, SME business and investment clients, including, but not limited to GST, Division 7A, Personal Services Income and Capital Gains Tax. You will be proficient in preparing tax calculations and income tax returns for individuals, companies and trusts, as well as Business/Instalment Activity Statements.
What we have to offer
Our culture reflects our dedication to training & development, career opportunities and employee & life wellbeing. Some of our benefits include:
- A supportive team environment with training and development opportunities
- Convenient office location near Wynyard station with Sydney Harbour views
- Dress for your Day
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and access to our work anywhere policy, where you can work from another HLB office in our Australasian network!
- A comprehensive wellbeing program including access to our EAP, discounted health insurance, lunchtime sports teams, subsidised yoga and bootcamp exercise sessions, flu shots and health screens.
- Paid parental leave and purchased leave option
- Client and employee referral bonus and service awards
- Social functions – both virtual and in person (when we can!)
- CSR and Volunteering opportunities
At HLB Mann Judd, our values reflect the culture of our firm. Our exceptional people are experts at what they do. We have invested in the best people and have robust tools and processes to support them so they can provide value to you.
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Successful applicants will be subject to a national police check.