Together we make it happen!
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. Since 2012, our clients have repeatedly voted us ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Our Business Advisory and Tax division is seeking a Senior Accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. A candidate that has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of clients.
With a background of experience gained in a small, medium or large accounting firm, this will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills.
The Successful Candidate
- Experience in preparing financial statements and income tax returns;
- Experience in liaising with client contacts e.g. ATO, creditors, debtors, solicitors;
- Prepared client correspondence and letters of advice;
- Confidently liaised with clients and answered queries;
- Strong attention to detail and are committed to meeting deadlines;
- Critical thinking and solutions-focus;
- Being a team player thriving in a collaborative environment;
- Enjoyed engaging with others –peers and clients;
- A professional attitude and a passion for accounting;
- A CA qualification or similar (or almost there);
- Australian citizenship or permanent residence.
- HLB Mann Judd Brisbane is a 9 partner firm located in the CBD
- We are a member of HLB, a global network of advisory and accounting firms in 157 countries with 1,030 offices worldwide
- HLB Mann Judd was named ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ and ‘Best Professional Services Firm’ in its revenue category at the 2021 Client Choice Awards. It was also recognised as ‘Network of the Year’ at the 2021 Australian Accounting Awards.
- We ranked in the top 20% of all Australian firms, according to the 2021 Financial Review Top 100 Accounting Firms.
What’s in it for you?
- Grow and work in an award winning accounting practice
- Strong team culture within the Firm
- Receive on the job training and accessibility to Managers, Directors and Partners
- Offer of an attractive salary package
- Challenging and rewarding Career
To apply please submit your resume by clicking the apply APPLY NOW button above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted