At HLB Mann Judd, our vision is to be the most highly regarded integrated Advisory and Accounting firm through the growth of our people and of our clients. We deliver a wide range of Advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting, and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
With 180 staff and 17 Partners, our size and structure means that you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team which promotes and supports leadership, personal and professional growth.
We are seeking a well organised professional to join the Restructuring & Risk Advisory division. You will primarily be responsible for managing and growing the team to maintain efficiency and develop team members.
- Experience in managing insolvency and advisory processes across restructuring and formal engagements particularly report writing, analysis and checklists
- Skills in improving processes as part of a project team
- Building understanding, experience and familiarity with processes across a developing team
- Maintain clear communication on expectations of timelines of tasks and workflow expectations
- Control operations and manage workflow of growing team to maintain efficiency and develop team members
- To be part of an emerging multi-disciplinary Corporate team helping develop and manage the team to maximise potential
- Interaction with the internal process improvement, corporate advisory, audit, tax and insolvency teams
- Flexible working arrangements available WFH and office
- Participation in external marketing is optional and not essential to progression
- Focus on management of the team, execution of the process and design/development of efficient processes across automation and consistency
- Autonomy of the role within the agreed strategy/process/KPI’s.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Excellent communicator
- 5 years plus experience in similar role
- Time management skills
- Ability to maintain and build strong relationships with staff and Partners
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Problem solving ability
What we have to offer:
Our culture reflects our dedication to training & development, career opportunities and employee & life wellbeing. Some of our benefits include:
- A supportive team environment
- Job training and career development
- Convenient office location near Wynyard station
- Dress for your Day
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and office
- A comprehensive wellbeing program including access to our EAP, discounted health insurance, lunchtime sports teams, subsidised yoga and bootcamp exercise sessions, flu shots and health screens.
- Paid parental leave and purchased leave option
- Client and employee referral bonus and service awards
- Social functions – both virtual and in person
- CSR and Volunteering opportunities
At HLB Mann Judd, our values reflect the culture of our firm. Our exceptional people are experts at what they do. We have invested in the best people and have robust tools and processes to support them so they can provide value to you.
For a confidential discussion, contact our dedicated Talent Acquisition Specialist Georgina Youssef on 02 9020 4214 or email direct email@example.com