Become part of a culture that is always looking to improve on our client service.
- Full-time position
- Empowering, supportive culture
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Client Choice award winners
HLB Mann Judd is a leading award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm. HLB Mann Judd Brisbane is a highly regarded “mid-sized” accounting practices. We deliver a wide range of Advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting, and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
We are a proud member of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Through the power of 38,732 professionals across 157 countries, we combine local expertise and global capabilities to serve client needs. We are part of the Australasian Association firms with representation throughout Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. HLB has a history of innovation, collaboration and is dedicated to helping clients grow across borders.
We are particularly proud of our awards and recognition. Most recently, we were named Finalist for the Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm ($100m-$200m revenue) category at the 2023 Client Choice Awards. HLB Mann Judd has a long track record of successes at the awards since 2012 – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
Our Brisbane office, which is made up of 55 staff and 9 partners, is looking for an experienced and talented Business Services/ Advisory Manager to join our high performing Business Services/Advisory division.
You will be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys challenges and works to exceed client expectations. Working in a team of other managers and directors/partners to manage the workflow and team allocation.
The Role Involves:
- Review/ Prepare income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, private companies and trusts.
- Supervision and training/ supporting junior team members within the division.
- Point of contact for our clients and partners on work queries
- Represent the firm at business development events building your brand within the firm
- Working within your portfolio of clients attending to business matters eg: FBT, tax planning, regulatory matters, restructures and payroll assistance.
- Full responsibility for management of own portfolio of clients
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 6+ Years experience in Business Services/ Advisory with experience in a leadership role
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Experience working in a role with competing priorities and demands
- Excellent soft skills and confidence to service internal and external stakeholders
- A desire to grow your career within the practice
- Strong team player with strong technical skill and ability to train and inspire junior staff.
What we have to offer:
- A supportive team environment
- Job training and career development
- Convenient office location on Eagle Street
- Dress for your Day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mental health support via our Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Client and employee referral bonus
- On-Site Flu Vaccinations
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- LMS with modules for self-paced learning
To apply: If you are interested, click Apply now and complete the online application. Alternatively, you can forward your CV to our People & Culture Advisor – email@example.com