- Join an award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm
- Access to multiple Partners & diverse client exposure
- Fast paced environment, flexible work hours & hybrid working
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
Together we make it happen.
YOUR NEW TEAM
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-tier advisory and accounting network with a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. Our Melbourne firm, located in the CBD, has a strong client focus on working with SMEs, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Award wins; we have been repeatedly recognised as ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ by our clients – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are members of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network. HLB is a top 10 global accounting network and has a presence in 156 countries. Its firms are committed to the highest quality standards in financial reporting and auditing practices. HLB Mann Judd Melbourne has over 100 employees, so you’ll benefit from a close-knit environment as well as being part of a dynamic international network with access to 1,030 offices worldwide. Our firm is led by 15 partners who recognise that our people are our strongest asset.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Our Audit and Assurance team offers an excellent opportunity for an Intermediate or Senior Auditor with at least 2 years’ experience. We are seeking an individual who is committed to professional growth, is undertaking the CA/CPA program (if not already qualified), and who has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of client engagements. A solid foundation of accounting experience will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills.
Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING WITH YOU
- Minimum 2 years’ experience performing external audits
- Progress toward or completion of CA/CPA qualification
- Proficiency in audit – technically sound and appropriate to level of experience
- Ability to work on a breadth of engagements of various size and complexity
- A critical thinker with a curious mind and professional scepticism
- Accountability for your tasks and those of your team
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time and priority management skills
- A passion for client service
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN:
- Competitive salary package dependant on skills and experience
- Hybrid working: a flexible mix of time spent between home, office and client premises
- On-the-job training with accessible partners and supportive managers that will guide you through your career
- Formal training aimed at accelerating your development and maximising your potential
- Support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, CA master class, access to a mentor and generous study leave
- An inclusive and supportive team environment
- Opportunities to work from day one with a broad range of clients
- Genuine work/life balance with paid parental leave and options to purchase additional annual leave
- Team building activities, fun events, and an active social club
- Opportunities to get involved and give back to the community through fundraising and events
If you are interested in joining the HLB team, apply now! Simply upload a cover letter describing why you’re the best fit for the role, your resume, and a copy of your academic transcripts.
For more information, contact Kristy, our HR Coordinator on 9606 3318.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone screen, due to the volume of applications we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please note that preferred candidates will be required to undergo a Police Check and VEVO check.