- Multiple positions available for December 2022 start
- Strong learning and development focus
- Choose your stream: Financial Audit, IT Audit, Internal Audit or Business Advisory
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-sized advisory and accounting network with a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. Our Melbourne firm, located in the CBD, has a strong client focus on working with SMEs, government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Award wins; we have been repeatedly recognised as ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ by our clients – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
HLB Mann Judd is looking for its next generation. With a focus of practical, on-the-job training, we can offer a fast-tracked learning experience to set you up for a successful career. We don’t believe in a one-size fits all approach and you’ll have a unique personal journey with HLB. You will build your knowledge base and enhance essential skills while being supported people who are invested in your future.
As a permanent employee from the start, you’ll gain at least 12 months experience as a HLB Graduate before stepping into a new role within the business and continuing to add value. You’ll commence as a recent university graduate looking to accelerate your career and morph into a proficient, well-rounded and highly connected professional with a broad range of experience.
Our graduates benefit from:
- A tailored training program to set you up for success from the start
- A ‘buddy’ to point you in the right direction, answer your questions and be a sounding board for ideas
- Diverse work with a broad range clients (government entities, privately owned groups and listed companies)
- Exposure to subject matter experts, managers and partners who will guide your career
- Support to become a Chartered Accountant, including mentoring, workshops, generous study leave and financial support for course fees and professional membership
- A small intake of graduates, meaning more one-on-one time for you and a close-knit peer group
- Permanent employment, job security and promotion opportunities after your first 12 months
- Genuine work/life balance and options to purchase additional annual leave
- Company-funded social club activities and events
- A community-focused workplace culture with regular fundraisers
Who should apply?
Join team HLB if you’re:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Currently studying Business or Commerce with an accounting major or have graduated within the last two years.
- A critical thinker who is solution focused.
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and engaging with others.
- Passionate about accounting and establish yourself as a respected professional.
- Motivated to become a qualified Chartered Accountant or undertake further study.
Our recruitment process is streamlined – no tedious online quizzes or tiring group assessment days. To apply, simply:
- Submit your resume and complete an application form
- Participate in a phone interview and case study test with our friendly HR team.
- Join an interview with a representative from the Business Unit
- Receive an offer if you’re successful. We’ll also conduct a few final checks at this stage.
We asses on individual merit. We want you to put your best foot forward throughout the process and we’ll support you every step of the way.
As a part of the application process we ask that you include:
- Cover Letter outlining:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you want to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Your preferred Division – Audit & Assurance or Business Advisory
- Academic Transcripts
Apply now to join HLB Mann Judd and accelerate your career.