HLB Mann Judd is a leading award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm. Through natural growth, our firm has become one of Sydney’s highly regarded “mid-sized, people focused” accounting practices. Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
We are a proud member of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Through the power of 40,831 professionals across 156 countries, we combine local expertise and global capabilities to serve client needs. We are part of the Australasian Association firms with representation throughout Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. HLB has a history of innovation, collaboration and is dedicated to helping clients grow across borders.
We are particularly proud of our awards and recognition. Since 2012, HLB has been recognised as a finalist in at least one award category at the Client Choice Awards – a testament to our great people delivering great results! Most recently, we were named Best
Accounting & Consulting Firm ($50-$200 million revenue) at the 2022 Client Choice Awards, and in 2021, we were named Best Accounting & Consulting Firm and Best Professional Services Firm in our revenue category.
We are currently seeking a Graduate to join our Sydney office within the Digital Transformation division. Our graduate program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, well presented, demonstrate a genuine passion for software and technology, as well as strong interpersonal skills to develop solid working relationships within the firm.
You will be responsible for the following tasks but not limited to,
- Assist with the design and build of automated processes using Microsoft’s Power Platform and UiPath
- Assist with software implementations and rolling out automated processes
- Assist with process reviews and collate information received from various internal and external stakeholders
- Map processes and identify potential issues and risks
What can we do together?
- Our Graduate Program offers you on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career. Working in a small team environment allows you to work on a broad range of clients from day one.
- HLB has a genuine work/life balance with career break, secondment and cross-divisional opportunities to support your continued growth through gaining valuable experience working in other divisions of the firm.
- At HLB, we offer the right support for you to complete your CA studies, including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave. We are also proud to be a CA ANZ Recognised Training Employer allowing us to offer you an in-house pre-approved performance appraisal system.
- We are a very social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events. We also support various opportunities to give back through our Workplace Giving Program and #HLBCommunities Day where we volunteer with local charities and not-for-profit organisations through hands-on volunteering. We encourage an inclusive environment and celebrate our diversity through our D&I committee events.
To be successful you will have:
- Have a strong passion for software and technology
- Have recently completed or in the final year of a bachelor’s degree
- Have a credit or above GPA
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused with strong attention to detail
- Effective project and time management skills
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients
- Professional with effective project and time management skills
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process, we ask you to include:
- Cover letter including:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd; and
- What is it specifically that interests you about software and technology with regards to digital transformation
- A current resume; and
- A current Academic Transcript.
Please note the successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Police Check as part of our reference checking process.
At HLB Mann Judd, the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. Every successful team is made up of a unique set of individuals. We are seeking candidates who are ready to bring their point of difference to Team HLB. If you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments made during the recruitment process, please contact the HR team at 02 9020 4000 or email@example.com.