HLB Mann Judd is a leading chartered accounting and financial services firm located in Perth. The firm is ranked in the top accounting firms in Western Australia in the WA Business News Book of Lists. HLB Mann Judd is a locally owned and operated firm, which was established in 1985 upon the merger of three successful practices.
As a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association, which consists of nine member firms and three representative firms across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, we are a leading practice with strong growth, a positive and supportive environment and the ability to offer a wide and varied experience to our team members.
The Association is a member of HLB International, the global accounting and advisory network. HLB is ranked among the top largest accounting and business advisory groups worldwide, operating in 156 countries with annual billings of over US$4.4 billion. This success is backed by a dedicated workforce of over 40,000 staff in 1,128 offices globally.
We are Seeking
A bright and curious mind. Someone who enjoys working with numbers and people, isn’t afraid to put in the hard work but also keen to have a laugh. Someone who believes in and practices our company values which are valuable, accessible, supportive, and trustworthy.
Our graduate program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. If you’re a business or commerce graduate who wants to work with the best team, in one of the most well-respected firms and is ready to make it happen, then we encourage you to apply. We currently have Graduate positions available in our Corporate & Audit services division.
- You can deliver messages and ideas that are clear, concise, and influential.
- You are prepared to justify your actions with the same expectation of others.
- You have a vision, a drive, and a commitment to achieve that vision.
- You are action orientated with a keen desire to seek out new opportunities.
- You are diligent and ethical in your own behaviour and constantly looking for ways to improve.
- You are approachable, responsive and friendly.
- You do what you say.
- You introduce creative methods ideas and solutions.
Why HLB Mann Judd Perth
Our HLB Mann Judd Perth office is conveniently located on the vibrant Northbridge side of the Perth CBD. We are a short distance from the Perth City train station and within walking distance from some of the coolest bars, cafes, international cuisines, restaurants, and pubs. Our in-house kitchen area is well stocked with tasty snacks as well as coffee and an assortment of various teas. At HLB Mann Judd Perth, you will have the opportunity to work with a firm that is big enough to have all the experience and knowledge and small enough to work with your clients and colleagues on a personal basis. You will be provided with a structured learning and development plan and mentor/coach who will support you to ensure you reach your full potential, whilst also working with a friendly team. No two days are ever the same here at HLB Mann Judd Perth, but one thing you can always count on is that you will never be left behind because together we make it happen.
In addition to everything above that makes us a great place to work, you’ll have access to the firm’s:
- Diverse range of clients across multiple industries, fostering professional growth with the opportunity to develop close relationships with key stakeholders.
- Positive, friendly and supportive team culture that values collaboration and mutual respect including working closely with other divisions across the firm.
- CA study support, including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave.
- Personalised career and training development plans to nurture your growth.
- Comprehensive wellbeing program including access to our EAP, discounted health insurance, flu shots and health screens.
- Exciting social and team-building initiatives.
Please apply below and include a current resume, academic transcript and covering letter telling us what makes you awesome, why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd, and why you want to become a chartered accountant.