At HLB Mann Judd, our vision is to be the most highly regarded advisory and accounting firm through the growth of our people and of our clients. We deliver a wide range of advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting, and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
We have been repeatedly voted ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Firm (revenue $50 – 200 million)’ in the Client Choice Awards. Since 2017 our clients have scored us 9 out of 10 for exceptional client service. These awards are testament to our great people building long-standing relationships with our clients and understanding their needs.
With 180 staff and 17 Partners, our size and structure means that you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team which promotes and supports leadership, personal and professional growth.
We are looking to engage a true professional for a leadership role within the Corporate Advisory team.
Your day-to-day will have you involved in a range of engagements from transaction advisory, lead M&A advisory, business valuations and financial advisory. This creates the opportunity to support the delivery of a full range of services to the portfolio of clients. You will work in with a small team of professionals and take responsibility to develop the staff and in turn, elevate the overall teams’ competency, capacity and productivity.
To balance your analytical mind set and technical capabilities, you will have the opportunity to utilise your leadership and business acumen and add value to the team via process innovation, mentoring, training and development of junior staff. You will also be encouraged to expanding your client, network and referral relationships.
Brief overview of the activities you may be exposed to:
- Transaction services
- Financial due diligence
- Business and share valuations
- Strategic mergers and acquisition advisory
- IPO and capital market reports
- Financial modelling
- Diverse financial advisory engagements
As an innate leader, you thrive on analytics and hands on commercial operations:
- Relevant work experience with transaction due diligence or business valuations preferred (at least 6 years professional experience)
- Relevant degree and member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand / CPA Qualified
- Well developed and effective written communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and provide leadership to junior members
What we have to offer
Our culture reflects our dedication to training & development, career opportunities and employee & life wellbeing. Some of our benefits include:
- A supportive team environment with training and development opportunities
- Convenient office location near Wynyard station with Sydney Harbour views
- Dress for your Day
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and access to our work anywhere policy, where you can work from another HLB office in our Australasian network!
- A comprehensive wellbeing program including access to our EAP, discounted health insurance, lunchtime sports teams, subsidised yoga and bootcamp exercise sessions, flu shots and health screens.
- Paid parental leave and purchased leave option
- Client and employee referral bonus and service awards
- Social functions – both virtual and in person (when we can!)
- CSR and Volunteering opportunities
If you have well developed skills and experience with the delivery of transaction advisory or Corporate Advisory services and are keen to gain broader exposure, this is a great career opportunity to join a small dedicated team, providing excellent career pathways and a firm that truly rewards it people and their commitment.
Forward your confidential application to Georgina Youssef, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me direct for a confidential discussion on 02 9020 4214.
Disclaimer: HLB Mann Judd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. HLB Mann Judd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.