Ready to join a winning team?!
We have an excellent opportunity with our Business Advisory and Tax division for a Senior Accountant with at least 3 years’ experience.
We want to hear from you if you are committed to professional growth and development, undertaking the CA program (if not already qualified), and have the professional confidence to interact with a variety of clients. You possess a solid foundation of experience gained in a small, medium or large accounting firm, this will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills. You have excellent inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. You enjoy a strong client service focus and an ability to be completely accountable for your tasks and productively.
- Experience in preparing financial statements and income tax returns;
- Experience in liaising with client contacts e.g. ATO, creditors, debtors, solicitors;
- Prepared client correspondence and letters of advice;
- Confidently liaised with clients and answered queries;
- Strong attention to detail and are committed to meeting deadlines;
- Critical thinking and solutions-focus;
- Being a team player thriving in a collaborative environment;
- Enjoyed engaging with others –peers and clients;
- A professional attitude and a passion for accounting;
- A CA qualification or similar (or almost there);
- Australian citizenship or permanent residence.
Who are we?
HLB Mann Judd Perth is a 10-partner firm based close to the CBD.
We have a strong client focus working with SME’s, privately owned groups, and listed companies.
We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Award wins; we have been repeatedly recognised as ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ by our clients – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are members of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network. HLB has a presence in 157 countries and its firms are committed to the highest quality standards in financial reporting and auditing practices.
Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you:
Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process, we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume to email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.