At HLB Mann Judd, our vision is to be the most highly regarded advisory and accounting firm through the growth of our people and of our clients. We deliver a wide range of advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting, and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
We have been repeatedly recognised for ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm (revenue $50 – 200 million)’at the Client Choice Awards. These awards are testament to our great people building long-standing relationships with our clients and understanding their needs.
The firm is led by 9 partners who recognise that our people are our strongest asset.
The successful candidate will manage, prospect and win new clients while working with a talented team. There is extensive client relationship and business development requirements in this role.
- Meeting and building working relationships with clients
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills able to build effective relationships across all levels both internally and externally.
- High level of negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in developing and managing tender applications and responses
- Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
- Provide analytical reports on customer segments of interest for the Partnership
- Arrange, attend and work directly with Marketing and Events on upcoming events and promotions.
- Provide input and review newsletters and brochures to market
- Monitor achievement of revenue goals
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of professional services offerings and markets
- Excellent management and development skills
- Previous B2B Business Development experience
- Proven results on opening connections and growing new business
- Established connections in Accounting, Finance, Banking would be very advantageous
- Ability to coach and train junior staff members
- The ability to work under pressure with competing demands and deadlines
- Honesty and Integrity
What we have to offer:
- A supportive small team environment- we believe you are more than just a number
- Training and development opportunities
- Work with a broad range of clients
- Accessible partners who will guide you through your career.
- Convenient office location on Eagle Street
- Dress for your Day
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and access to our work anywhere policy, where you can work from another HLB office in our Australasian network!
- Social functions