- Generous, competitive salary
- Award-winning team: Voted Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm at the 2022, 2021 & 2020 Client Choice Awards
- Work life balance, work from home options and flexible hours
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-tier advisory and accounting firm. We recognise our people are our strongest asset. Join a close-knit team of over 100 staff in Melbourne as well as benefit from HLB’s international network with offices in 157 countries worldwide.
Our Melbourne Business Advisory team is looking for an Accountant with at least 2 years’ experience who is committed to professional growth. With the confidence and autonomy to interact with a variety of client files, you’ll be a trusted adviser who leads by example.
On any given day, you might analyse financial information, attend an in-house training session, prepare workpapers and financial statements, meet with a high-profile client, connect with colleagues over lunch, mentor a junior staff member or conduct an income tax return.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting and on the way to be qualified CA/CPA
- Experience liaising with client contacts e.g. ATO, creditors, debtors, solicitors, preparing financial statements, client correspondence and letters of advice
- Strong relationship management skills, critical thinking and attention to detail
- The right to live and work in Australia
Click the “Apply” button and upload a cover letter, your resume, and a copy of your academic transcripts.
For more information, contact Kristy, our HR Coordinator on 9606 3318.