Our Corporate Advisory Division offers an excellent opportunity for an Accountant with 12 months experience.
We are seeking an individual who is committed to professional growth, is undertaking the CA program (or about to start), and who has the professional confidence to interact with a variety of clients. A solid foundation of experience gained in a mid-tier or Big 4 accounting firm will provide a strong platform on which to further develop your technical and non-technical skills. Your excellent inter-personal and communication skills will provide you with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Possessing a strong client service focus is imperative as is the ability to be completely accountable for your tasks, and work productively as part of a small team.
Does this sound like you?
- 12 months experience preferably in audit preferred (but not essential)
- ASX and Public Company exposure
- Financial Reporting
- You are confident liaising with clients and other stakeholders
- You have strong attention to detail and are committed to meeting deadlines
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others –peers and clients
- Professional with a passion for business
- On the way to being CA qualified
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
Your new team
HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-sized advisory and accounting network with a history of innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. Our Adelaide firm, located on the city fringe, has a strong client focus. The Corporate Team service a range of businesses from ASX 300 companies to start-ups. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Award wins; we have been repeatedly recognised as ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm’ by our clients – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are members of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network. HLB has a presence in 157 countries and its firms are committed to the highest quality standards in financial reporting and auditing practices. HLB Mann Judd Adelaide has over 50 employees, so you’ll benefit from a close-knit environment as well as being part of a dynamic international network with access to 1,030 offices worldwide. Our firm is lead by 11 partners who recognise that our people are our strongest asset.
Together we will ensure you
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Have the right support to complete your CA studies including financial assistance, CA master class, access to a mentor and generous study leave (HLB is RTE – no need for CA log books).
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Are part of a social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events.
- Get involved with the community through regular fundraising and CSR events.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.
As a part of the application process we ask you to apply by sending a cover letter describing your suitability for the position, along with a current resume and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants individually; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.
Please do not apply if you have not yet gained approval for permanent residency status, or if you are not currently based in Australia.