HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-tier chartered accounting and financial services firm located in Perth. The firm is ranked in the top 10 accounting firms in Western Australia in the WA Business News Book of Lists. HLB Mann Judd is a locally owned and operated firm, which was established in 1985 upon the merger of three successful practices.
As a member of the HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association, which consists of nine member firms and three representative firms across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, we are truly big enough to have all the necessary experience and knowledge, and small enough to work with you on a personal basis.
The Association is a member of HLB International, the global accounting and advisory network. HLBI is ranked among the top 10 largest accounting and business advisory groups worldwide, operating in 157 countries with annual billings of over US$4.4 billion. This success is backed by a dedicated workforce of 40,831 staff in 1,128 offices globally.
Our Perth office is seeking an experienced and talented Audit Manager to join our high performing Corporate and Audit Services division.
Your day-to-day will have you involved in running audit engagements ensuring successful completion through to providing guidance to the junior staff as well as looking for opportunities to engage with clients and add value.
The role involves:
- Coordinating and executing audits from planning to completion.
- Collaboratively interacting with your team(s) to elevate team competence and improve productivity.
- Working through complex financial reporting issues and accounting transactions
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff.
- Working closely with Partners and internal stakeholders to implement appropriate improvement measures.
Additionally, HLB Mann Judd offers you a support network with direct support from Partners and other senior employees.
Required skills and experience
- CA/ CPA qualified.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience, with experience in an Assistant Manager or Audit Supervisor role in Australia.
- Proficient in the use of CaseWare Audit system and Financial Template.
- Technically proficient and up to date with Auditing and Accounting Standards.
- Ability to prioritise work so that audit deadlines for all clients are met.
- Display maturity when dealing with clients and staff which is consistent with the HLB Mann Judd brand.
- Career focused with a view of taking a leading role in the training and management of assistants and new team members.
What’s in it for you?
Our culture places a significant focus on training, development, and advancing careers, all while ensuring the overall well-being of our employees – both personally and professionally. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Large listed client base providing the opportunity to learn and develop through exposure to a varied client portfolio.
- Competitive salary package including regular pay reviews.
- Flexible working hours, including the ability to WFH, promoting work-life balance.
- On-site parking facilities, end of trip facilities and a convenient location.
- Exposure to a diverse range of clients across multiple industries, fostering professional growth with the opportunity to develop close relationships with key stakeholders.
- Positive, friendly and supportive team culture that values collaboration and mutual respect, including working closely with other divisions across the firm.
- A comprehensive wellbeing program including access to our EAP, discounted health insurance, flu shots and health screens.
- Exciting social and team-building initiatives.
- Personalised career and training development plans to nurture your growth.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume by clicking on the link provided below.
Alternatively, you can forward your application documents to our Talent Acquisition Specialist
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted.