It’s what we do together that sets us apart
HLB Mann Judd is a leading, award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm. We deliver a wide range of advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting, and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals. Through natural growth, our firm has become one of Sydney’s highly regarded “mid-sized, people focused” accounting practices.
We are a proud member of HLB International, the global advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Through the power of 40,831 professionals across 156 countries, we combine local expertise and global capabilities to serve client needs. We are part of the Australasian Association firms with representation throughout Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
We are currently accepting applications to our 2025 Graduate Program. Our graduate program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, well presented, demonstrate a genuine passion for a career in accounting, as well as strong interpersonal skills in order to develop solid working relationships within the firm.
As a leading professional service firm, we are committed to caring for our people. As a graduate, you will:
- Receive on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career.
- Work in a small team environment – we believe you are more than just a number!
- Work from day one with a broad range of clients.
- Have a genuine work/life balance.
- Be part of a social and active firm with organised social activities and events.
- Be presented with career break and secondment opportunities.
- Have opportunities to give back to your community through our Workplace Giving Program, paid volunteering days and support of not-for-profit activities.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Have recently completed or in the final year of a Commerce, Business or Economics degree
- Have a credit or above GPA
- A critical thinker who is solutions-focused with strong attention to detail
- A real team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Enjoys engaging with others – whether this is with your peers or with valued clients
- Professional with effective project and time management skills
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask you to include:
1. Cover Letter, including:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- What has attracted you to the accounting profession;
- Your preferred service line.
2. A Current Resume; and
3. A Current Academic Transcript.
Please note: applications close at midnight 31 March 2024.
Interview stages will include an Online Application > Phone Interview > Group Interview > Final 1:1 Interview.
Successful candidates will undergo a police check.