Why HLB Mann Judd?
HLB Mann Judd is an advisory and accounting network that offers flexibility, creativity and a dynamic approach. Our member firms in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji have innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration. We are particularly proud of our Client Choice Awards. This year we were named Best Accounting & Consulting Services Firm in our revenue category. Since 2012, HLB has been recognised as a finalist in at least one award category at the Client Choice Awards – a testament to our great people delivering great results!
We are looking for HLB’s next generation. Our graduate program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. If you’re either recently qualified or in your final year of a Business or Commerce degree with an accounting major who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today! Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for passionate, original thinkers to join us as part of our 2023 Graduate Program, to be part of our solutions-driven collaborative environment. Attitude is very important at HLB, which is why we hope you have a passion for professional accounting and are motivated and ready to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Who are we?
HLB Mann Judd is a leading award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm. Through natural growth, our firm has become one of Sydney’s highly regarded “people-sized” accounting practices. Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
The Australasian network has 85 partners with offices in all major Australian business centres. Through our membership of HLB International (a global network of accounting firms with 1,030 offices in 157 countries), our clients also have access to worldwide expertise.
The Sydney firm has over 30 partners and directors and over 160 staff and is located in the heart of the CBD.
We are offering graduate positions in our Audit & Assurance division. Audit offers you the opportunity to work with many different types of clients across a wide range of industries.
What we can do together:
- Our Graduate Program offers you on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career. Working in a small team environment allows you to work on a broad range of clients from day one.
- HLB has a genuine work/life balance with career break, secondment and cross-divisional opportunities to support your continued growth through gaining valuable experience working in other divisions of the firm.
- At HLB, we offer the right support for you to complete your CA studies, including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave. We are also proud to be a CA ANZ Recognised Training Employer allowing us to offer you an in-house pre-approved performance appraisal system.
- We are a very social and active firm that encourages participation through group activities and events. We also support various opportunities to give back through our Workplace Giving Program and #HLBCommunities Day where we volunteer with local charities and not-for-profit organisations through hands-on volunteering.
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask you to include:
2. Cover Letter including:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you chose the path to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Why you want to work in our Audit & Assurance division?
3. Academic Transcript.
Please note: applications close at midnight on Friday 1 July 2022.
- Phone Screening: from Monday 2 May 2022.
- Final Interview: from Monday 9 May 2022.
Successful candidates will undergo a police check.