HLB Mann Judd is deeply committed to Australia’s not for profit sector, exemplified through the collaboration with the Commonwealth Bank to create the Exclusive Not for Profit Community (ENFP).
Founded in 2010, the community was formed by bringing together numerous senior executives in the NFP sector, asking them what they needed and what would help them drive their mission. Overwhelmingly the response was for greater access to peers, technical expertise and thought leaders.
Complimentary to join, the benefits of the community include:
- Complimentary boardroom briefing, webinars and networking events
- Membership of an exclusive LinkedIn group
- Biannual NFP Leaders Report on Strategic Planning and Financial Management
- Regular updates and newsletters on topics including ACNC activity, compliance, financial reporting updates and fundraising.
- Access to our network of professionals including legal advisers
- Opportunities to collaborate and to share thoughts, ideas and solutions with over 1200 other NFP leaders.
Come and join us!
Please contact Kim Kelloway on (02) 9020 4285 or email@example.com to join the Exclusive Not for Profit Community.