Welcome to Financial Times, HLB’s quarterly newsletter which contains a collection of insights written by our professionals for businesses and individuals.
In the Winter 2021 issue we explore:
- The changing landscape of risk and resilience for today’s organisations as they focus on reshaping their future
- Why having a solid strategic plan is the foundation for making informed decisions and achieving long-term success
- The purpose of Payment Times Reporting Scheme (PTRS) and requirements for businesses
- The difference between ESG and impact investing. Why each approach should be considered if you wish to prioritise investing in a portfolio that has a positive impact on society
- The recent introduction of a director identification number (DIN), why its important and new requirements for directors
- An overview of the aged care funding announcements in the 2021-22 Federal Budget
- A celebration of HLB Mann Judd’s 2021 Client Choice Award wins and insights from Litsa Christodulou who was named Best Accountant at this year’s awards.