Welcome to Financial Times, HLB’s quarterly newsletter which contains a collection of insights written by our professionals for businesses and individuals.
In the Summer 2020-21 issue we explore:
- Financial modelling - how businesses can use financial models for strategy and decision making when the outcome, is uncertain;
- Unconscious bias report - HLB Mann Judd Australasian Association Chair, Tony Fitter, shares findings from the landmark global study addressing the issue of unconscious bias within leadership positions of professional service firms;
- Director obligations - shining a spotlight on the obligations of company directors in a post COVID-19 environment;
- Aged pension and aged care - the COVID-19 economic crisis has produced both great challenges and great opportunities;
- Governance in a pandemic - the importance of having appropriate governance framework and the necessary processes to support the framework;
- Federal Budget - a summary of the COVID-19 stimulus budget and what's in it for you;
- We interview Lucio Di Giallonardo, newly-elected managing partner of HLB Mann Judd Perth. In the firm spotlight, Lucio explains how Perth has largely weathered the fallout from the
COVID-19 pandemic, and how the firm is poised to capture and service growing demand from local business owners.