Welcome to Financial Times, HLB’s quarterly newsletter which contains a collection of insights written by our professionals for businesses and individuals.
In the Spring 2021 issue we explore:
- How confident decision-making is underpinning business longevity during these uncertain times
- Upcoming changes being introduced to the Aged Care Financial Report (ACFR), which hope to improve transparency and accountability in reporting
- Changes in tax guidance for service businesses and medical practitioners in light of the ATO's draft guidelines
- Investment governance: why it matters in a portfolio
- Balanced investor profile undergoes allocation shift due to the current market environment
- How COVID-19 has impacted the way corporates and individuals view donating to NFPs
- Network of the year accolade for the HLB Australasian Association
- HLB Mann Judd firms recently united to celebrate the global network’s third annual #HLBCommunities Day
- The Australian IPO market continued its rebound from the COVID-induced slump of the first half of last year, with a particularly strong start to this year.