Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Location: Sydney Webinar
RSVP Date: 16th February 2022
- Part one – NSW business towards 2022 & beyond
- Part two – Black Friday, 2022 bounce & Chipageddon
Post the Omicron wave, and the economic bounce well in play, its time to look at the challenges of 2022.
Join the conversation with our panel of experts who will present insights and strategies on:
- Ongoing challenges in supply chains – will it get better in 2022?
- Current issues in finance – interest rate movement, finance timing and competition
- Current trends in business sales, IPO’s and succession in the COVID recovery
- Revisiting the strategic plan for FY22 and beyond – key issues – staffing, costs, margins etc.
- Paul Damkjaer – CEO, International Forwarders and Customs Brokers Association of Australia (IFCBAA)
- Todd Gammel – Partner, Restructuring & Risk Advisory
- Betty Preshaw – Director, Debt Advisory
- Nicholas Guest – Partner, Corporate Advisory