Time: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Sydney Webinar
RSVP Date: 15th February 2022
2022 is expected to bring more change to the Not For Profit sector and we will be starting our year with a webinar.
Hear from Mel Yates, Director of Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) who will give a broad update including:
- ACNC regulatory update including upcoming reporting changes
- Enhancing the ACNC charity register
- Other updates and changes affecting charities, and
- Resources and tools your organisation may find useful
Fridrich Housa, Deputy Technical Director, Australian Accounting Standards Board will provide an update including:
- The Not-for-Profit Private Sector Financial Reporting Framework the objective of which is to develop a reporting framework that is simple, proportionate, consistent and transparent for not-for-profit private sector (NFP) entities in Australia
- A new project currently being undertaken by AASB and is seeking expressions of interest from our community.
ENFP Community member opportunity
During the presentation we are inviting one of our ENFP Community members the opportunity to tell their story and share their highs and lows throughout 2020 – 2021 and what 2022 has in-store. If you would like to tell your organisation’s story, please email our Head of Clients & Markets Kim Kelloway at email@example.com by 31st January.