Time: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Location: Dockside - Balcony Level, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Park NSW 2000 (Darling & Quay Room)
RSVP Date: 15th March 2023
2023 is expected to bring more change to the Not For Profit sector, so we are delighted to be hosting our annual ACNC update as a face to face meeting on 22 March.
We are privileged to have both Sue Woodward AM, newly appointed ACNC Commissioner and Mel Yates Director – Reporting, Red Tape Reduction & ACNC Corporate Services presenting.
They will cover:
- Regulatory changes including DGR reforms
- Upcoming changes to ACNC reporting and the ACNC register
- Financial reports – issues from the Regulator’s perspective
- Compliance – what’s the current focus?
- Resources and tools your organisation may find useful, and
- A question and answer forum.
The venue will be confirmed closer to the date, but it will be a venue in the Sydney CBD.
If you have any questions for the presenters, please reach out.
Head of Clients & Markets
P: 02 9020 4285