Time: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Commonwealth Bank
RSVP Date: 21st July 2023
Today there is a seemingly relentless discourse around the threat of cyber security attacks – and much of it is negative and alarmist.
Certainly, as McGrathNicol illustrated recently in our ENFP program cyber security does manifest as a significant risk. Therefore, it is essential that cool heads prevail in making practical and cost-effective decisions that will address the risk and minimise the potential threat, now and into the future.
In this session, Tecala group we will build on points regarding Governance, Risk, Compliance, Resilience and Culture.
They’ll suggest some practical steps toward undertaking a comprehensive Cyber Security Assessment that will help to answer the questions that you must be considering, including:
- What is your current cyber security posture? – and how do you fill any immediate gaps?
- What is your cyber security strategy?
- How do you budget and prioritise spending effectively in order to implement the strategy?
- What are the skills required to monitor, manage and maintain constant vigilance in this rapidly changing environment?
- What are your obligations if you actually experience a cyber breach?
- Are you compliant?
Following the presentation, a panel discussion will commence, providing us with the chance to hear from our fellow peers as they recount their ongoing cyber security journey and share their valuable experiences.
If you have any questions, please contact our Head of Clients & Markets Kim Kelloway at email@example.com.